Membership of EUPATI CH is open to all interested persons: patients, patient advocates, patient organisations, consumer organisations, academics, institutions, university hospitals, healthcare associations, industry representatives, companies, government agencies representatives, regulatory authorities, medical journalists.
Please send your completed application form for membership to the Executive Board, via its secretariat. By applying for membership (in writing or verbally) you automatically agree with our statutes.
The Executive Board will inform you on its decision on your membership application.
Categories of membership
EUPATI CH has the following membership categories:
- Ordinary members: individual persons,
- Ordinary members: institution representatives
- Supporting members with no voting rights: institutions who wish to financially support without conditions
You can download the application form here
Membership fees for 2020 were determined by the General Assembly on April 23, 2020, a hardship clause exists for individuals who cannot pay this amount (see statutes):
- Individual persons: CHF 30.-
- Institutions / Organisations: at least CHF 50.- (but are most welcome to pay a higher amount)
- Supporting Institutions / Organisations: CHF 2000.-
Date posted: July 7, 2021