- Haerry 2018_EUPATI and Patients in Medicines Research and Development: Guidance for Patient Involvement in Regulatory Processes. Frontiers in Medicine.
- Hunter 2018_EUPATI Guidance for Patient Involvement in Medicines Research and Development: Health Technology Assessment. Frontiers in Medicine.
- Klingmann 2018_EUPATI and Patients in Medicines Research and Development: Guidance for Patient Involvement in Ethical Review of Clinical Trials. Frontiers in Medicine.
- Warner 2018_EUPATI Guidance for Patient Involvement in Medicines Research and Development (R&D); Guidance for Pharmaceutical Industry-Led Medicines R&D. Frontiers in Medicine.
- Amann 2018_How healthcare professionals experience patient participation in designing healthcare services and products. A qualitative study in the field of spinal cord injury in Switzerland. Patient Education and Counseling 101 (2018) 1452–1459 (https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0738399118301150) – German summary of article in Paracontact 1/2018, p17 (Download article)
- Boudes 2018_What do stakeholders expect from patient engagement: Are these expectations being met? Health Expectations 2018.
- Wicks 2018_Patients’ roles and rights in research. BMJ 2018
- De Wit 2018_Development of a standard form for assessing research grant applications from the perspective of patients. Research Involvement and Engagement 2018
- PFMD 2018_Patient Engagement Quality Guidance. Download the guidance
- Gaasterland CMW, et al. 2018_The POWER-tool: Recommendations for involving patient representatives in choosing relevant outcome measures during rare disease clinical trial design. Health Policy (2018)
- Starling 2018_Diversifying audiences and producers of public involvement in scientific research: the AudioLab. Research Involvement and Engagement 2018
- Estelle Jobson 2018_Engaging with patients on the hospital soundscape. BMJ opinion
Videos - Tutorials
- EUPATI Webinar: Community Advisory Board (watch video)
- EUPATI Webinar: GDPR and clinical trials (watch video)
- EATG Webinar: Patient Engagement on Medicines Research & Development (watch video) (download presentation)
- NIH 5-Module Course: Writing and Publishing a Scientific Paper (on Youtube)
- What is the role of the European Medicines Agency (EMA) - simply explained in this video